Credentials: MD, PhD
Position title: Assistant Professor (CHS)
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792-3224
- (608) 265-7000 #1124
- B1793 WIMR
Data-driven classification of breast and gynecological cancers through integration of tumor biology and reproducibility, promotion of precision medicine through biomarker development, and interactions between immunity and malignant transformation with respect to disease progression and response to treatment.
Breast and Gynecologic Surgical Pathology
- A Novel In Vivo Infection Model To Study Papillomavirus-Mediated Disease of the Female Reproductive Tract. Spurgeon ME, Uberoi A, McGregor SM, Wei T, Ward-Shaw E, Lambert PF. MBio. 2019 Mar 5;10(2). pii: e00180-19. doi: 10.1128/mBio.00180-19. PMID:30837335
- SPHK1 Is a Novel Target of Metformin in Ovarian Cancer. Hart PC, Chiyoda T, Liu X, Weigert M, Curtis M, Chiang CY, Loth R, Lastra R, McGregor SM, Locasale JW, Lengyel E, Romero IL. Mol Cancer Res. 2019 Jan 17. doi: 10.1158/1541-7786.MCR-18-0409. [Epub ahead of print] PMID:30655321 p. 5
- Chapel DB, Husain AN, Krausz T, McGregor S. “PAX8 Expression in a Subset of Malignant Peritoneal Mesotheliomas and Benign Mesothelium has Diagnostic Implications in the Differential Diagnosis of Ovarian Serous Carcinoma.” Am. J. Surg. Pathol.. 2017;41(12):1675-1682.
- McGregor S, Dunning R, Hyjek E, Vigneswaran, ii W, Husain AN, Krausz T. “BAP1 facilitates diagnostic objectivity, classification, and prognostication in malignant pleural mesothelioma.” Hum. Pathol.. 2015;46(11):1670-8.
- McGregor S, Schoolmeester JK, Lastra RR. “Collision signet-ring stromal tumor and steroid cell tumor of the ovary: report of the first case.” International Journal of Gynecologic Pathology. In Press.