Position title: Associate Professor
Room 7103 WIMR
Department of Pathology & Lab Medicine
1111 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53705
- 7103 WIMR
Research Interests Summary
Development of targeted diagnostics and therapeutics for prostate cancer using novel antibody scaffolds and engineered immune cells.
- Hintz HM, Gallant JP, Vander Griend DJ, Coleman IM, Nelson PS, LeBeau AM. “Imaging fibroblast activation protein alpha improves the diagnosis of metastatic prostate cancer with positron emission tomography. Clinical Cancer Research. 2020. 15(18): 4882-4891.
- Glumac PM, Gallant JP, Shapovalova M, Li Y, Murugan P, Gupta S, Nelson PE, Dehm SM, LeBeau AM. “Exploitation of CD133 for the targeted imaging of prostate cancer.” Clinical Cancer Research. 2020. 26(5): 1054-1064.
- Shapovalova M, Lee JK, Nelson P, Coleman I, Dehm SM, Vander Griend DJ, LeBeau AM. “PEG10 promoter-driven expression of reporter gene enables molecular imaging of lethal prostate cancer.” Cancer Research. 2019. 79 (21): 5668-5680.
- Hintz HM, Cowan AE, Shapovalova M, LeBeau AM. “The development of a cross-reactive antibody for targeting the tumor stroma.” Bioconjugate Chemistry. 2019. 30(5): 1466-1476.
- Shapovalova M, Davydova J, Henzler C, Daniel M, Dehm SM, Warlick CA, LeBeau AM. “Exploiting the transcriptional specificity of the alpha-methyl-CoA racemase AMACR promoter for the molecular imaging of prostate cancer.” Oncotarget. 2018. 9(90):36693-36704.